- value. b'alwr dy mlywn dlfranq. The value of a million francs. [SLE 118b]
- trip, voyage. $ayyn ma nc+Haq mn endk· fy had lwyyajw tHaDrhwly.
Bring me something which I need from you on this trip. [SLE 47b]
- village. wm$ayw yakdw laryya fy wwaHd lwwylaj kyf eadtw. They went
to take the air in a village as was his custom. [SLE 125a]
- villages. wwylajys. villages. [SLE 141a]
- examination, visit. wfy kl wwqt kanw yhab+w yeamlw byzy+a
lhadyk· armla. And whenever they went down, they examined that
sand [for footprints.] [SLE 48b] ytHrr mn lmcrwf dlbyzy+at d+byb. He will be
freed from the payment for the doctor's visits. [SLE 82a] The second example
has an Arabic sound plural.
Go back to Glossary Index
Go back to Home Page
Alan D. Corré