1. An open collar theorem for 4-manifolds , Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 331(1992), 227-245.
2. An extension of Rourke's proof that W3=0 to non-orientable manifolds , Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 115(1992), 283-291 (with F.D. Ancel).
3. Some of Daverman's wild strongly homogeneous Cantor sets are slippery , Proceedings of the Tenth Annual Workshop in Geometric Topology, Corvallis, Oregon, June 10-12, 1993, 39-42.
4. Homology lens spaces and Dehn surgery on homology spheres , Fund. Math. 144(1994), 287-292.
5. Non-collarable ends of 4-manifolds: some realization theorems ,Mich. Math. J. 41(1994), 87-95.
6. Linked pairs of contractible polyhedra in Sn, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 121(1994), 1271-1274.
7. Compact contractible n-manifolds have arc spines (n>4), Pacific J. Math. 168(1995), 1-10 (with F.D. Ancel).
8. Some compact contractible manifolds containing disjoint spines , Topology 34(1995), 99-108.
9. Mapping swirls and pseudo-spines of compact 4-manifolds , Topology and its Appl. 71(1996), 277-293 (with F.D. Ancel).
10. CAT(0) reflection manifolds, Geometric Topology, W.H. Kazez editor, American Math. Soc./International Press Studies in Advanced Mathematics, Vol. 2, Part 1, 1997, 441-445 (with F.D. Ancel and M.W. Davis).
11. Interiors of compact contractible n-manifolds are hyperbolic , J. Differential Geometry 45 (1997), 1-32 (with F.D. Ancel).
12. Z-compactifications of open manifolds , Topology 38(1999), 1265-1280 (with F.D. Ancel). ( PDF )
13. Manifolds with non-stable fundamental groups at infinity , Geometry and Topology 4(2000), 537-579. (to article)
14. A non-Z-compactifiable polyhedron whose product with the Hilbert cube is Z-compactifiable , Fund. Math. 168(2001), 165-197. ( PDF)
15. Compacta with shapes of finite complexes: A direct approach to the Edwards-Geoghegan-Wall obstruction, preprint, 12 pages. (Postscript or PDF)
16. Manifolds with non-stable fundamental groups at infinity, II, Geometry and Topology 7(2003), 255-286 (with F. Tinsley). (to article)
17. On the fundamental groups of trees of manifolds, Pacific J. Math., 221, No.1(2005), 49-79 (with H. Fischer). ( to article)
18. Manifolds with non-stable fundamental groups at infinity, III, Geometry and Topology, 10(2006) 541-556 (with F. Tinsley). (to article)
19. A solution to de Groot's absolute cone conjecture, Topology, 46, No.2 (2007) 89-102. (Postscript or PDF)
20. Products of open manifolds with R, Fund. Math., Fund. Math. 197 (2007), 197-214. (Postscript or PDF)
21. An elementary deduction of the Topological Radon Theorem from Borsuk-Ulam, Discrete Comput. Geom. 43 (2010), no. 4, 951--954. (PDF)
22. Topological properties of spaces admitting free group actions, J. of Topol. 5 (2012), no.2, 249-275 (with R. Geoghegan). (to article)
23. Cell-like equivalences for boundaries of certain CAT(0) groups, Geom. Dedicata 160 (2012), 119-145. (with C.P. Mooney). (to article) (to arXiv version)
24. Spherical alterations of handles: embedding the manifold plus construction, Algebr. Geom. Topol. 13 (2013) 35-60. (with F. Tinsley). (arXiv version)25. On the dimension of Z-sets,Topology Appl. 160 (2013), no.13, 1849-1852 (with C. Tirel). (arXiv version)
26. Weak Z-structures on some classes of groups, Algebr. Geom. Topol. 14 (2014), no. 2, 1123–1152. (arXiv version)
27. All CAT(0) boundaries of Croke-Kleiner admissible groups are equivariantly CE equivalent, Journal of Topology 2014; doi: 10.1112/jtopol/jtu007. (with C.P. Mooney). (to article)
28. Ends, shapes and boundaries in manifold topology and geometric group theory, to appear in Springer Lecture Notes volume devoted to the OSU Special Year in Topology. (arXiv version)
29. Manifolds that are inward tame at infinity, in preparation (with F. Tinsley).
30. The Croke-Kleiner boundaries are cell-like equivalent, preprint (with F.D. Ancel and J. Wilson).
Back to Main Menu
CRAIG R. GUILBAULT Professor, Mathematical Sciences University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee